GTS Framework is the homogeneous base environment for our products.
It provides an easy-to-use common workspace, facilitaes structured data storage, improves work flow, and provides a consistent user interface for all embedded tools.
Hierarchical User Interface
For simulators, the SmartConfig user interface features configuration at three levels:
- The standard interface (nice view) auto-generates ready-to-run default configurations and conveniently presents the most important parameters.
- The details view provides access to all detailed settings in a configuration tree, assisting the user with default values, automatic unit conversion, and information per item.
- Advanced users can directly edit the human-readable configuration (IPD) files and use scripting to dynamically modify tool configuration.
Additional modules are available, delivering extended features, such as an elaborate material database and I/O links to major file formats used in TCAD environments.
- Unprecedented ease of use:
Consistent graphical framework embedding all GTS tools
- SmartConfig user interface: Nice view - details - text file (IPD)
- Simulation flow management for complex analysis tasks
- Structured file management for a streamlined workflow using projects and toolfolders
- Remote project storage / data sharing in workgroups
- Remote execution of simulation jobs / distributed computing
- Publication of results on the internet (including full-featured 3D visualization)
- Support of common data formats
- Elaborate introduction tutorials and examples
- Available for Windows and Linux platforms